- Dr. Annie Seefeldt, DC, CVSMT - 952-484-5460
- Minnesota's 1st Board Registered Animal Chiropractor for Dogs
- Certified in Veterinary Spinal Manipulative Therapy; Healing Oasis Wellness Center, Sturtevant, WI
- Currently Enrolled in Advanced Veterinary Neurology Master's Degree Program
- Trained in CranioSacral Therapy and Qigong for Pets
Will Chiropractic help my dog?
In my practice, I have delivered chiropractic care and craniosacral therapy to provide relief and restore function to dogs with the following symptoms:
- Lack of coordination in hind limbs
- Weakness in hind limbs
- Limping on any limb
- Abnormal gait
- Postures indicating pain, i.e. hunched back, sitting on one hip rather than squarely
- Trouble rising from lying down
- Trouble sitting from standing
- Rear leg "goes out from under them" when standing
- Shaking / tremors in the limbs or the body
- Painful areas over the spine, neck or ribs
- Hot spots or wounds from chewing on areas of the limb
- Decreased appetite due to jaw pain
- Digestive upsets
- Depressed mood
- Bladder or bowel incontinence
- Decreased performance in the athlete
I have had the honor of being entrusted with the care of championship level dogs in agility, flyball, field trials, obedience, and conformation. Their owners have been very pleased with the attention I pay to the specific needs of these athletes and the outcomes of their care. References
Dr. Seefeldt is very proud to be the chiropractor for the canine portion of "Team Fulton." Patty Fulton and her smart cookie of a corgi, Piper, are shown below in their 2nd qualifying utility run. Piper took 2nd place that day!
I am equally honored to care for "household champions" in the areas of squirrel-chasing, fetch and power-loafing. Most often, these owners have noted improved comfort, function and overall happiness in these family members after receiving my care.
Whether your dog is a championship competitor, your hunting partner, or simply your best buddy; he or she will receive my undivided attention and the benefit of my considerable background of knowledge and experience in canine chiropractic care.
For a telephone consultation or to schedule an appointment, please call at 952-484-5460.